The Harbor Lite Lodge is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Harbor Lite Lodge strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Ramp Access
- Coin-op laundry Facility Access
- Exercise Room Access
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features.
Room has queen bed 22″ high and pull out twin bed. ADA accessible wash basin, desk and bathroom including roll in shower with seat. Lobby provides accessible ramp and all entry ways and walk ways to room are unobstructed. This room is reserved only for those with disabilities requiring accessibility. All reservations will be contacted in advance of arrival.
- AM/FM radio with media connector
- Fire alarm with light / Grab bars in bathroom
- Shower Stall only
- Foldaway Bed / Telephone for hearing impaired
- Wireless internet connection
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please call: 1-800-643-2700. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.